The Motto, Mission, Vision, Purposes and Objectives.
God Our Father, Christ Our Redeemer, the Holy Spirit Our Comforter, Humankind Our Family.
The Mission of AME at The Well is to minister to the social, spiritual, and physical development of all people.
AME at The Well shall engage in carrying out the spirit of the original Free African Society, out of which the AME Church evolved: that is, to seek out and save the lost, and to serve the needy. The Well must also continually encourage all members to become involved in all aspects of church training.
The ultimate purposes are:
- make available God’s biblical principles,
- spread Christ’s liberating gospel, and
- provide continuing programs which will enhance the entire social development of all people.
AME at The Well shall implement strategies to train all members in
- Christian discipleship
- Christian leadership
- current teaching methods and materials
- the history and significance of the AME Church
- God’s biblical principles, and
- social development to which all should be applied to daily living.